Now seven random facts about me:
- I just had to look up "meme" in Wikipidia. (It's not uncommon for me to use a word, then look it up).
- In reference to the Myers-Briggs personality typing, I'm an INTJ. I've long since forgotten everything about that test except for the fact that only 2.1% of people are INTJ's and that made me feel lonely:(.
- We just took the DiSC communication test at work. I'm the only Dominant/ Influential person at my work. That just made me think of Dogbert.
- I wish I was good at joke telling, but I'm not. That's why I have 5 Jokes Fridays- it's my way around the problem.
- I love a good quote. For example, "Nothing is written." - Lawrence of Arabia. Awesome!
- I've recently become intrigued with geneology. I have no idea why.
- I don't know why, but I love the number 7. I'm convinced it's
magicalspecial. Yet, I've never bothered to research it. It's like it's more fun believing it's magicalspecial than finding out that it's not. That probably says something about me.
- Anne at @ Asthma & The Gift of Running
- Lynne @ Library Lady Runs The South
- Beth @ Life After 40
- Adam @ Crazy Floridian
- Ginny @ Happy Feet 26.2
- Tara @ Colorado Runner
- Melissa @ My Little Running Adventures
I guess there are rules … but you know them by now (write your things, tag seven other people, let them know, blah, blah, blah).