Monday, July 13, 2009

Yellow Shirt + Yellow Shoes + Yellow Flowers = Wow

As has been the trend for Mondays recently, my first run of the week was underwhelming to say the least. I felt lethargic and tired (hey, aren’t those the same things?). I SHOULD feel ready to go by Monday, since I take Sundays off, but apparently my 'get up and go' got up and went on an earlier run without me today. My sole consolation was passing some cyclists on a hill. They were the only people on bikes I’ve seen this week not wearing yellow jerseys, the official color of the Greatness by Association Association.

Maybe yellow IS the color of Greatness, afterall. While few are deluded enough to think they can be lightning Bolt fast, in my dreams, I want to know what it feels like to run this far ahead of everyone else:

No comments:

Post a Comment