Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun With Dick & Alberto/ Jane

The weather is wreaking havok on my mileage, my son hasn't been to school since last week, it's tax season, and I have the curse of procrastination. I am waaay too stressed.

Which is why everything boiled over last night, and I found myself on the computer with Leopold looking at adorable LOLCATS and trying to find new ways to infuriate Nitmos with Dick Beardsley's seemingly endless list of talents.

Beardsley is so talented, we had to go back in time for this one:



As you can imagine, we had a really good laugh at this! It helped so much just to lighten things up a bit.

Now, it's a new day, and I have a new, cheerful outlook. I am relaxed and optimistic. Computer just crashed? Noooo problem. Tempo Run in 25 degrees? Can't wait! See? It's freaky!. Just watch this video over and over and over...and over again. You, too, can discover that the more you laugh the more you relax, and the more you relax, the easier it is to work through challenges and stress.

Have a great day, all.

And don't forget to watch you some Olympics tonight!

4 comments:

  1. I am planning watching some of the Olympics tonight:) Tempo run at 25 degrees sounds fabulous!!

    I just tagged you...go check out what you won:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this "olympics" people have been talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched some figure skating whilst I was boozing last night. Makes it INFINITELY better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've still got tears in my eyes from laughing, watching me and Alberto dancing! What a GREAT way to start my day! Take care and keep up fun stuff, it's crackin' me up!

    Dick Beardsley :-)

    ReplyDelete