I would like to thank the Academy, I mean tag Jamoosh, Roisin, PunkRockTriGuy, Vanilla, Viper, sRod and Nitmos for always making me laugh!! You guys are crazy and I'm always entertained by you!!
I would like to tag The Sean and The Laminator for being the huge sources of inspiration that they are.
I would like to tag those people whose blogs I have just begun reading and enjoying (very much!): Thomas, Tricia, Adam, Brittany, Leopold and Jill.
Finally, a shout out to SteveQ, Simon, Mark, Matthew, and Julie. All great blogs, all great people. All from Minnesota. Seriously, it's freaky how many good runners come from Minnesota. You'd think Dick Beardsley hailed from there or something.
Tag. You're It!
SteveQ recently tagged everyone and asked them to list five words that you like, but have never used. Then try to incorporate them into blog posts.Here goes:
1) Defenestrate. To throw something or someone out of a window. I used this word in my post on Wednesday, when I said the treadmill and my nervous system don't get along. And I quote: "Being forced into an unnatural, unchanging pace makes me want to commit acts of defenestration on the 'mill".
2) Embrangle. To perplex someone. Sounds like it belongs in a Western, doesn't it?
3) Risible (riz'-uh-bull). Causing or capable of causing laughter.
4) Haptic (hap'-tick). Relating to, or based on the sense of touch.
5) Sesquipedalian (sess'-kwi-ped-ay'-lee-un). Given to or characterized by the use of long words.
Consider yourself tagged.