Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009 In Pictures

With no other races scheduled for 2009, it's time to wrap up the year's running in pictures Because seriously, who can't get enough of race pictures?


APRIL

Half Marathon Time Trial (1:58:02)






MAY

Buffalo Marathon (4:19:15)
43 Minute PR




JULY

Kiwanis Firecracker 5K (23:55)
1st Place AG

...and still lovin' me some PINK shorts! I refuse to get rid of the beloved shorts even though the elastic is all stretched out (not to mention the fact they don't even look good on me).




















Folkmoot 5k & Kids Fun Run (24:00)
1st Place AG





Featuring...


Leopold in 2nd Place - Kids Run
Check out that FORM!!


Bele Chere 5K (24:12)

Look at that grimace! And it's still 2 weeks before I figure out the race was only chip timed at the finish, robbing me of who knows how many seconds.

No...that grimace is brought to you by Overstriders of America! I'm a full member,baby!




SEPTEMBER

Autism 5K (23:42)
2nd Place AG
GREAT Race Schwag!!
This may be the only race of 2009 where I
actualy raced! I was chasing down that blonde from Wisconsin like my life depended on it!

















OCTOBER - Wimberly-Townsend 10K (49:13)
Otherwise known as the race where only me and the Knoxville Track Club showed up.
Race highlight: bunny ears on a stranger!





NOVEMBER

Rutledge Half Marathon (1:54:06)
I'd rather forget this race.

















DECEMBER

Boys On The Run Focus Race: Jingle Bell 5K



Jonathan and Dylan tie!




THUNDER Road Marathon (4:12:11)
7:04 PR











No comments:

Post a Comment