Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tuneage

For the first time ever I'm putting together a playlist for a race. I haven't bought new music in a while so all my current music feels a little played out, but I'm doing my best. It's kind of fun, actually. Here's what I have so far. Let's call it:

Thunder Road Play List Part I:
  • Crazy Train; Ozzy Osbourne (yup, to kick off the race)
  • Fly; Sugar Ray
  • I Got A Feelin'; Black Eyed Peas
  • Sweet Dreams Are Made of This (Hot Mix); Eurythmics
  • I Don't Wanna Stop; Ozzy Osbourne
  • Black or White; Michael Jackson
  • Let's Get It Started (Spike Mix); Black Eyed Peas
  • Gives You Hell; All American Rejects
  • Dead and Gone (featuring Justin Timberlake); T.I.
  • All These Things I've Done; The Killers
  • Little Bird; Annie Lennox
  • Boston; Augustana
  • I Run; Slim Thug
  • Lose Yourself; Eminem
  • Run This Town; Jay-Z
  • Just Walk On By; Joss Stone
  • Low; Yung Bundle
  • The Chokin' Kind; Joss Stone
  • Stronger; Kanye
  • Top Back; T.I
  • Happy; Leona Lewis
  • Man In The Mirroe; Michael Jackson
  • Mama, I'm Comin' Home; Ozzy Osbourne
  • Till I Collapse; Eminem
  • Use Somebody; Kings of Leon
  • If You Want It, You've Got To Earn It; Run To Cadence U.S. Special Forces
  • Left, Right Your Left; Run To Cadence U.S. Special Forces
  • 1,2,3,4; Run To Cadence U.S. Special Forces
  • Losing Touch; The Killers
  • Razor Blade; The Strokes
  • Freedom 90; George Michael
  • Move Along; The All-American Rejects

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment