Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 11 Training Update

Just half way through my Training Plan, and I'm only 1.5 miles shy of my highest ever weekly mileage (70 miles). I knew I would be running more as I trained for Charlotte's Thunder Road Marathon, but I didn't expect to be in my personal no-woman's land so soon.

Here's the numbers:

Total weekly mileage: 68.5 miles
Average Intensity Factor: .890
Total Hours: 13:20
Long run: 17 miles
Miles run on trail/ dirt: Approx. 16
# of Bears Seen: 4
Average weight: 119.1
% body fat: 16%
Average hrs. of sleep: 7.0

OK, who noticed that "# of Bears" was added to the weekly numbers??

Next week is a step-down week with a 5K race on Saturday, in which I plan to terminate/ obliterate my 5K PR. After that, it's back to building mileage.

As always, the goal is to stay healthy while covering the miles. I'm just trying to take the training plan day by day, run by run.

No comments:

Post a Comment